Sunday 12 January 2014

Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Lipstick Review

I don't know about you, but I am normally not a big fan of red lipstick. If you don't find the right colour to suit you.... it can go disastrously wrong... trust me!

Over the past couple of weeks I have heard a lot about Bobbi Brown's Old Hollywood range and in particular their red lipstick. So I thought I would conquer my fear and try it out.


I love Bobbi Brown makeup! The packaging is beautiful and they have a timeless elegance to them. Looks great in my makeup bag too!



Before applying lipstick, I always make sure that my lips are in a good condition i.e not cracked or dry so that the colour will stay on all night long. I usually exfoliate my lips by mixing Vaseline and sugar. This works as a great DIY exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth.



 
To make my lips look fuller I used a red lip liner and gently outlined my lips. Next I applied the lipstick. It is extremely easy to apply unlike other lipsticks and covers your lips very well. With the lipstick now firmly on, I used a clear pressed powder (miss sporty £1.50- bargain) to help it set and last longer..... and voilĂ !
 
 




I would definitely purchase a Boobi Brown lipstick again. For £19.00 they might be a bit pricey but you can't put a price on quality and this product is definitely worth it.




Bobbi Brown have a wide range of lipsticks in all shades and colours. Shop http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/ today! Don't miss out... you won't look back.


No comments:

Post a Comment